♥3 weeks♥

3 weeks already!!
time really flies~~
every Sunday may let me flashback the night i proposed
it's pretty memorable though lack of a sense of romance
i can still remember that the moment i sat in front of my girlfriend
her name is kar yan(jia yuan in mandarin)
that's the third day i entered university
she was just sitting beside my good friend who named jinq mey
i was impressed by her from the first sight i look at her
the excessive adrenalin chase me to get know of her
our friendship thus started at that time and eventually develops into relationship

she's a kind and pretty girl
she can cheer me up whenever i felt upset
don't know how she did it
she has the way and it comes naturally i guess =)
both of us understand each other pretty well so far
although there are plenty of obstacles
my bad temper as well as others' criticism for instance
we would face it calmly and rationally
i treasure tis treasure
VERY MUCH ♥



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS