exam


oh no~~
my nightmare is coming again
it's going to be a bad one since i m not as clever as hong sheng
seems like i have lost confident after i failed for my previous conass(continuous assessment)
there's only 3 weeks left before the rainstorm
and i seems to be seriously lag behind compared to my coursemates
this coming exam weight about 30% of my whole year result
i can't afford to lose much marks from that exam
that means i got to score 720 out of 1440 marks in order to acquire a PASS
HMPH!!
no matter what
i would try my ever best to score as good as i can
remember??
i'm one of the graduates from SSI
it's such an ashamed if i can't score well
JIA YOU CHAN JIA HOW!!
JIA YOU EVERYONE
STRIVE FOR IT!!
JUST DO IT
NIKE
==

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment